Many city permit applications are being migrated to an online system. As they become available, links to applications below will direct the applicant to online forms that are submitted through an automated process. If applicable, applicants can submit permit fees through that process and will be provided permits electronically in most cases.

Many permits are issued by the Alvin Police Department. Below are some downloadable permit applications that can be filled out on a computer or printed and filled in by hand. Some applications require additional documentation be returned along with the application. For questions, email Lt. David Elsner or call 281-388-4370.


For new Amusement Place applications, both the application and machine renewal forms are required. If renewing and no information has changed, only the renewal is necessary.

Bowling Alley / Coin-Op

Golf Carts


Sound and Noise


Short Term Rental Information

Other Permit Applications