Utility Billing On-Line
Welcome to the City of Alvin Utility Billing On-Line Search and Payment Record System
Utility Billing On-Line allows you to view/print your account information, including:
- Payment History
- Usage History
- Amount Due and Due Date
- Meter Number and Meter Location
You can submit a request to have your meter re-read, send us a miscellaneous text or submit updated phone numbers for future contact.
- There is no cost to View your account.
- Disconnected for non-payment: You can pay over the web-site. Please call us to confirm your payment for re-connection and/or if any additional deposits amount were required. They can be handled with a credit card payment over the phone at 1-866-249-0553. If your payment is made before 4 pm we can normally restore your service the same day. Payments received after 4 pm will be reconnected the next business day after 10 am.
- Your payment will be received the next working day, but your pending payment is updated to your account after approval.
- If you have a past due account your status will remain outstanding until the billing office receives your internet payment on the following business day. To avoid penalty, your payment must be received before the penalty date.
- If you have any questions please give us a call at 281-388-4264.
- Electronic Billing Available: To sign up, email us at and Choose E-Bill Only or E-Bill and Paper Statement. Also provide Name, Address, Phone Number and Account Number. After we have entered your account, we will email you a confirmation of completion.