Forms/Document Submission

When you submit a request for time served, please let the judge know where you were incarcerated, your full name, your plea of guilty/no contest, your date of birth, and dates of incarceration. If you would like a response letter for your request, you will need to submit a self-addressed envelope along with your request.

  1. Application for Information
  2. Change of Address Request
  3. Document Submission to Court
  4. Time Served Request 
  5. Motion for Continuance